People have lots of opinions about how long an online video should be.
Some are adamant about keeping videos under three minutes.
Others think that 10-minute videos are perfectly fine.
The truth is, there’s no right answer to this question, and the length of your video should depend on two main factors:
- How long it takes to fully explain your topic
- Your goals for the video
If you’re making a video about a complex subject, one minute might not be enough to explain everything. However, a one minute video might be just enough time to highlight your brand in an interesting way, to get people to share and engage.
So, if you want to know more about how long your video should be, check out this video!
Free Bonus: Discover how to get more video views on YouTube with our Free YouTube SEO ebook. Click here for instant access!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why a shorter video isn’t always better
- Why you may want to modify the length of your video depending on its purpose
Latest posts by Amanda Mollindo (see all)
- How to Optimize Your YouTube Video Titles and Descriptions - December 1, 2016
- The Importance of Sales Enablement Videos - November 18, 2016
- Video Length: Is Shorter Always Better? - October 31, 2016