In today’s chaotic, noisy, overstimulated world, it’s hard to capture the attention of your target audience.
To cope, most buyers have trained themselves to tune out the noise and rely on their own research to make buying decisions.
So if your target customer is prepared to ignore your marketing message long before you approach them in the first place, how do you persuade them to pay attention?
Well, if you’re a regular listener of Video Marketing Mastery, then you know that video is one of the best ways to capture attention, persuade prospects, and ultimately convince them to buy.
As long as you have some sort of traffic strategy in place, then you’re already off to a good start. Video has the power to supercharge any of the big 5 traffic strategies available to businesses, so you won’t need to start from scratch.
But if you don’t know what the 5 organic traffic strategies are — don’t worry.
In this podcast episode, Marcus and I explain everything you need to know about each, as well as how to use video to supercharge your results!
Tune in to this episode, and you’ll be on your way to attracting valuable prospects with video in no time!
Free Bonus: Discover how to choose profitable video topics for your business with this free worksheet. Click here for instant access!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How a poor-quality video can affect your brand
- How video can be used to complement search engine optimization
- Why guest appearances in video drives the highest conversions
- Why social media is a poor traffic-generating strategy for new businesses
- How to use video to improve to drive more social media traffic
- Why it’s worth using video in direct sales and networking
- How to optimize your sales funnel with video
- When to use video advertising (and when you shouldn’t)
Links & Resources
- Ready to create profitable videos for your business? Download our free Topic Selection Worksheet to get started
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.