Want to stay ahead of the competition?
If so, you’re going to love this episode of Video Marketing Mastery. As a business owner, I know that the key to successful sales and marketing is staying ahead of the curve, and that means knowing where the industry is headed.
So in this show, I interview video marketing expert Greg Jarboe about the latest video trends to watch for in 2016.
If you like the show, please subscribe on iTunes and leave us an honest rating and review. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How mobile is changing the video marketing landscape
- How video analytics are making it easier than ever to prove ROI
- The ways in which Google is changing it’s algorithm to benefit video creators
- and how B2B marketers are shortening the sales cycle with video
Links & Resources
- Greg’s Book: YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day
- Greg’s 2016 Video Trends Article
- Free Worksheet: How to Choose Profitable Video Topics
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.