You don’t have to be the smartest or brightest person in your field to become an expert.
That’s a birth-blessing that only happens to a lucky few in every industry, and luck didn’t strike me.
In spite of that, I learned how to be resourceful and it made up the difference.
So tune into this week’s podcast because I’m going to share three daily success rituals that have transformed me into a video marketing master.
It’s how I stay cutting-edge…
It’s how I’m able to share relevant and unique information…
It’s how I’m able to help businesses generate more revenue and go to the next level using video…
And it’s a lot simpler than you may think.
(Plus, catch up on all the major news and headlines that matter to video marketers!)
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why video marketing stretches way beyond just YouTube (Hint: YouTube is just a small piece of the interconnective tools and tactics that video marketers need to understand in order to bring their target customers through a buyer’s journey)
- Why YouTube is shutting down their built-in editor feature in September
- When and why Google Play and YouTube Red are merging to create a new streaming service
- Why the “riches are in the niches” and how you can hockey stick your growth by connecting different niches together with one parent app or service.
- How brands can use social media tools to become helpful thought leaders in their space rather than just marketing hype.
- How our client, 23andMe, made the 16 best-seller products list from Amazon Prime Day 2017 (Clue: if you have a breakout product, don’t be afraid to compete on a platform where your product normally and historically wouldn’t be found)
- The 3 daily rituals that allow me to provide my clients with tactical, results driven actions AND become a video marketing master
- How the popular popcorn brand, Boomchickapop, saw a 23% lift in sales by designing a mobile-first marketing campaign.
- Snapchat’s new “Multi-Snap” feature that’s going to make the platform more valuable in the eyes of advertisers
- Why Facebook could be testing a paywall for media stories as soon as October
- The smart-home gadget that Facebook may launch to get you messaging more friends and looking at more photos
- What Facebook needs to do today, if they want to create the virtual reality world of tomorrow
- How Campbell Soup separated itself from their competitors by taking steps towards being the leader in food transparency
Links & Resources
- Turning off Facebook autoplay sound
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Tweet me @TheToddHartley if you’re a new follower and want to receive a personalized video from yours truly
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Using Video to Increase Conversion Rates (Ep. 216) - November 7, 2019
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019