It’s one of the greatest challenges for any business:
Just how do you personalize the buyer’s journey to deliver the right content at the right time to get the result you want?
Consumers have higher expectations today than they did a few years ago. Spraying the same message to your entire audience not only lowers conversions, but it annoys your potential customers.
Today, I’m going to share actionable techniques to amplify the right piece of content to different segments of your audience using video and paid advertising.
My guest on the podcast is Erik Solan, Director of Amplified Content at Vertical Measures.
Erik’s an expert at designing full-funnel paid strategies so that businesses can increase their content footprint online, penetrate new audiences, and convert more traffic into leads and sales.
Tune in to learn more about how video content amplification and paid media work together!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What is a cross-channel amplification strategy and why does it matter?
- How to design a cross-channel amplification strategy.
- What it means to amplify content (with examples).
- How to attribute ROI to a specific tactic.
- What are attribution models and how can you use them to optimize your campaigns?
- Is video a full-funnel strategy and why?
- One of the biggest mistakes companies make when they are trying to prioritize their ad spend.
Links & Resources
- Vertical Measures
- Dan Tyre Fist Bump Tweet
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Why Digital Agencies Struggle with Video (Ep. 121) - September 26, 2017
- How Chobani Used Video Ads To Generate 21.9 Million Views (Ep. 120) - September 22, 2017
- How Shorter Attention Spans Are Changing The Music Industry (And What Digital Marketers Can Learn) (Ep. 119) - September 19, 2017