There are two strategies salespeople can implement when prospecting for new clients.
One strategy involves blasting out hundreds of templated emails and making dozens of annoying cold calls hoping for a 2-3% response rate.
Chances are you’ve received an email or sales call like this within the past week (and deleted it without a second thought, or made an excuse to hang up).
Not very effective, right?
The second strategy, which we reveal on the podcast, is tremendously more impactful.
It may require more time and creativity, but it will help you stand out from all the other salespeople fighting for your prospect’s business.
Plus, it has the potential to get them falling in love with you before they ever meet you!
Our guest on the podcast is Jeff Howell, Director of Growth at AlayaCare — a company that offers a cloud-based software platform for home care agencies.
When he joined forces with AlayaCare, he inherited a database with 19,000 leads, most of which were cold and disengaged. But what he did to convert those cold leads into warm, highly-engaged contacts will amaze you.
(Hint: Jeff sent me a personalized video using similar tactics. You can see that video @ timestamp 1:03 in the video above).
Grab a pen and paper and prepare to take notes because you’re prospecting strategy is about to go next-level after you listen to this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Jeff Howell’s favorite podcasts
- How Jeff uses “persona-based marketing” to segment customers into different buckets
- How Jeff sends high-touch, personalized video messages to prospects quickly and efficiently
- Why it’s important to get customers to know, like, and trust you BEFORE they meet you
- Jeff’s “Fake Google Result” prospecting strategy
- How to implement Jeff’s strategy seamlessly with tools like LinkedIn, Wistia, and Vidyard
Links & Resources
- How video helped Jeff qualify 19,000 leads and make a big impact.
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Fanocracy: Turning Customers Into Raving Fans (Ep. 220) - January 21, 2020
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019