Imagine a talking-head style video, interview, or testimonial. If the person on-screen is telling a compelling story, you might watch it all the way though. But frankly, watching someone speak isn’t all that exciting.
If you want your video to have high production value and keep your viewers engaged, you need to add more. You don’t need complicated animation or cinematic scenes, but supporting the narrative with B-roll will always help you make a more successful video.
Find out what b-roll is and how to use it in this video!
Free Bonus: Discover how to protect your video investment from costly mistakes and errors during pre-production, with this free checklist. Click here for instant access!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to use b-roll in your videos
- What kind of footage counts as b-roll
- Why b-roll improves the overall quality of your video
Latest posts by Morgan Gaertner (see all)
- How to Use B-Roll in Your Next Video Project - November 23, 2016
- 4 Pre-Production Necessities For A Successful Video - September 21, 2016