It’s been a crazy week for the WireBuzz team!
With 12+ clients in town for a big medical conference, dozens of meetings, and several video shoots, it feels like we’re all going non-stop!
And on top of all the exciting things that are happening here at the office, there’s been some fascinating news to surface this week…
From Twitter’s new live video capabilities to YouTube’s censorship woes, you’ll definitely want to find out what’s new in the world of video marketing!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
Weekly News Updates:
- The power of video marketing has finally reached North Korea, which just released a propaganda video of them blowing up a U.S. aircraft
- Apple has created a new video app that’s a hybrid between iMovie and Memories
- Businesses can now stream live video using professional video equipment on Twitter
- Social marketing juggernaut, Gary Vaynerchuk, says Facebook video ads are the best bang for your buck
- YouTube is the latest social media platform under fire; this time, it’s for hiding LGBTQ+ videos in their restricted mode
- Netflix is testing a button to skip the TV show’s intro and title sequence (finally!)
- Tablet sales are slipping because people want to streamline to a “one device life”
- Donald Trump seems to have finally ditched his Android smartphone for good
Links & Resources
- Read Joe Beccalori’s article, “Five Reasons To Incorporate Video Into Your Next Marketing Campaign”
- I’m currently reading Shoe Dog, by Robert Knight — check it out!
- Learn how to create videos that generate ROI in our FREE Video ROI Mini-Course
- I’ll be in LA to speak to the American Gem Society to teach jewelry stores how to use video to nurture leads, but if you’ll like to meet up while I’m there, just shoot me an email
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How Michaela Alexis Grew Her LinkedIn Followers to Over 156,000 (Ep. 222) - February 11, 2020
- The Art of Business Storytelling, featuring Kindra Hall (Ep. 221) - February 3, 2020
- Fanocracy: Turning Customers Into Raving Fans (Ep. 220) - January 21, 2020