Imagine downloading 20 years of viral marketing success in 50 minutes.
How much would that be worth to you?
Well, never mind the price tag — this one is free.
Recently, I spoke at the Arizona Innovation Marketing Association (AZIMA) and shared my most powerful discoveries to help you level up your sales and marketing results.
This isn’t a speech preaching to “hustle harder” and “grind.” That’s unhelpful (and frankly, I can’t stand “gurus” who push that message).
This is the exact opposite, and I can’t wait to reveal these tactics and strategies with you.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why customer acquisition is getting harder
- What to say and in what order to get your prospects to buy
- How to brainstorm profitable video topics for your business
- How to use relevant stories that command attention
Throughout the speech, I also drop 19 different “marketing hacks,” so I created a free cheat-sheet to help you follow along. Download it by requesting access to the WireBuzz Insider Facebook group and then clicking “Files” on the left-side menu”.
Enjoy this episode of Video Marketing Mastery :)
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The biggest lessons I’ve learned in my 20 years of digital marketing
- Why you need to be optimistic when others tell youto give up
- Why videos are the best way to tell a story to your audience
- What the best video length is for your business
- Why content is king, but context is “God”
Links & Resources
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019