One of the best ways to measure your video’s success is the audience retention metric.
Your video’s “audience retention” is the percentage of your video that an average viewer reaches before they decide to stop watching. It can be used to measure how engaging your video is to viewers.
Audience retention metrics are also typically paired with an engagement graph, which shows where your viewers are dropping off throughout the video. You can use this graph to gain insights into what your viewers want (or don’t), so you can create more engaging videos in the future.
This is especially important on YouTube, where viewer watch time is the #1 ranking factor.
That’s why the most effective optimization happens before you even upload your video to YouTube.
But understanding exactly how to improve your content can be tricky, especially if you’re new to video.
So to make things simple, I’ve compiled a list of the 5 best ways to increase your audience retention rate…
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to keep viewers engaged
- 5 tips that will strengthen the content of your video
Latest posts by Stronz Vanderploeg (see all)
- 5 Video Production Options For Any Budget - November 14, 2016
- How to Succeed with Video Marketing - November 7, 2016
- 5 Tips To Improve Audience Retention On Your Videos - November 2, 2016