Do you ever feel discouraged because you have a lot of content to share, but you’re working with a tight budget that makes you feel pinched?
Too many companies think they need a massive production budget to produce thought leadership video content, but that’s just not the case.
And if your organization isn’t using video to position themselves as thought leaders, then they’re missing out on a big opportunity to capture market share.
That’s because video converts more prospects than any other content medium, so don’t discount it!
In this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, I’m moments away from a speaking appearance in Gothenburg, Sweden, where I chatted with Thomas Hofland, a frequent contributor to the podcast. We discuss the right (and affordable) equipment needed to produce great thought leadership videos on the cheap.
What really matters with thought leadership content is your strategy, what you’re saying, who you’re saying it to and where you’re posting it.
We’ll give you the inside scoop on the what, where, and who of creating great thought leadership videos at a price that won’t bust your budget.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to do thought leadership on the cheap.
- How to create content that gets your in front of your target audience.
- Some of the best and most affordable gear to shoot with.
- How I stay top of mind and establish myself as a thought leader to potential clients.
- The app I use as a teleprompter for my script.
- Why you should add your funny takes as bloopers at the end of your video.
- What you should do with your thought leadership videos.
- Why creating content about news harnesses public interest.
- Which videos can be considered perishable.
- Why validation videos are important and where they should live on your webpage.
- How much time you should spend on researching and creating personas.
- How and when to create a lead magnet.
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019