Effective communication is more subtle than you may think. Sure, we communicate with friends, family, and co-workers daily, but there is still a lot of nuances we can learn, especially in a business context.
The good news is, effective communication is a learnable skill. If you focus on small improvements over time, you can use your communication to influence and lead others.
When I’m in sales meetings, everything is show-and-tell. If I’m telling the client how to use retargeting pixels to bring people back to their customer journey page, I’m going to create a slide for that. I do that because showing and telling is more powerful and persuasive.
In this episode, I go into different ways that you can use visuals to increase your sales and marketing efforts to bring in more clients and lock in more deals.
If you want to learn more about how to effectively communicate with your clients, then tune in to this episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why your business needs to use visuals to communicate
- The power good communication can have for your business
- How communicating more efficiently will lead to more deals
Links & Resources
- Killer Visual Strategies
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019
- What Separates Top Performing Salespeople From Average Salespeople? (Ep. 217) - December 4, 2019