Let’s be honest…
Sometimes videos aren’t the right tool for the job. Sure, videos gets better results than text or images, but they also cost more and take more time to produce.
You don’t want to be that person who signed off on a video project, only to see paltry returns on the back end.
As a marketer, time and money are the two scarcest resources at your disposal, so you need you to be selective about when you use choose to create a video.
Fortunately, knowing when to use video is pretty simple — it all boils down to understanding the 4 big superpowers that give video an unfair advantage. By understanding these advantages, you can easily identify the situations that call for video…and those that don’t.
You definitely don’t want to miss this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
Get the episode on iTunes: http://apple.co/29yNhQT
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
Want a Preview? Check Out the Video Below:
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- News Update: Facebook is updating its algorithm to prioritize friends and family in the newsfeed — find out what that means for your business page
- News Update: This week, SocialFlow released new research on the increasing reach of Facebook video.
- News Update: Jesse Wellens and Jeana Smith from YouTube’s Viral Channel, PrankvsPrank, broke up — find out how this is relevant to video marketing
- Why video isn’t always the best form of content to use (and why)
- What are the 4 superpowers of video, and how to use them
- Why video is so effective at capturing and maintaining people’s attention
- How video can help businesses teach more effectively
- Why using video to evoke emotion in your audience can be a gamechanger
- Why videos have higher perceived value than other content formats and how to use that to get better marketing results
Links & Resources
- Free Worksheet: How to Choose Profitable Video Topics
- Viral Video Psychology: Why People Share Videos
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Why Facebook and Instagram are Copying Snapchat (Ep. 80) - April 26, 2017
- How to Use Video to Protect Your Business from a Social Media Crisis (Ep. 79) - April 25, 2017
- What You Can Learn from the Rise of Video Streaming (Ep. 78) - April 19, 2017