Ready to get started in video marketing?
We don’t blame you…
It’s pretty exciting to see the results that a video marketing campaign can deliver, and there are so many ways that you can use videos, like:
- Increasing conversions and sales on your website
- Growing and engaging your audience on social media
- Supercharging your email marketing campaigns or sales funnels
- Attracting attention to your booth at conferences
But to actually reap the benefits that video can provide, you need to know what you’re doing. And for most marketers, getting started on the right foot can be challenging.
Video itself has a steep learning curve, and using it strategically to grow your business adds a whole new layer of complexity.
That’s why I recommend working with an experienced video marketing partner to get your campaign off the ground.
But even when you find the right partner for your project, it’s still a great idea to know how you want to use your videos in your business’s marketing strategy.
So in this video, I’ll share some information to help you get started in video marketing.
Free Bonus: Discover how to create videos that generate ROI with this free, 5-part video course. Click here for instant access!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why video marketing requires a lot more knowledge than just production
- The different ways you can use video in a marketing campaign
- How to identify a good partner for your video marketing needs
Latest posts by Stronz Vanderploeg (see all)
- 5 Video Production Options For Any Budget - November 14, 2016
- How to Succeed with Video Marketing - November 7, 2016
- 5 Tips To Improve Audience Retention On Your Videos - November 2, 2016