By now, you know that a strategic business video is an investment. Even when you’re doing everything in-house, it’s still going to take more time, money, and resources than other forms of content.
So naturally, you want to be sure you’re going to get a return.
The good news is, with the right video content, your one-time investment in video can translate into long-term business growth.
If you focus on on creating evergreen video content, you can use those videos for years to come, and often in multiple ways.
For example, a home page explainer video can help your website sell more effectively and help your sales team engage with new prospects via direct sales outreach.
Curious about other ways video can help you directly increase revenue? Then you don’t want to miss this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
Free Bonus: Discover how to create videos that generate ROI with this free, 5-part video course. Click here for instant access!
Get the episode on iTunes: http://apple.co/2fgD3IP
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or Download this episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How WireBuzz is helping 23andMe create videos in Vancouver
- About my experience at the grand opening of UofA’s new Salt Center facilities
- Why you need to add a product explainer video to your homepage
- The importance of converting your sales enablement content into videos
- How to use demand gen videos to convert prospects
- Why you should be using video to educate and train your sales team
- How video affects your website’s Time on Page
- The best place to add video on your homepage
- Why your prospects don’t respond as well to text-based content as they do to video
- How video decreases the amount of time your sales reps spend trying to convert a lead
- How video significantly decreased WireBuzz’s sales cycle
- How to increase the efficiency of your business with video
- The 3 stages of a successful video project
Links & Resources
Wendy and I at the SALT Center’s ribbon cutting ceremony:
In line to get my favorite dessert at Diddy Riese:
The view from my window in Vancouver:
The WireBuzz team having some fun in Canada:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.