Don’t begin your video shoot without creating a schedule first.
This is the key to a successful shoot day. Getting your shoot wrong can be very costly mistake.
An effective video shoot requires a delicate balance between capturing as much footage as you can, and ensuring there’s enough buffer time between your shots to ensure nothing is missed.
If you’ve never scheduled a shoot before, it’s easy to overlook some small (but vital) details, like getting footage at a certain time of day, or considering the noise level near the location you’re filming.
To ensure your next shoot day runs smoothly, check out this video! I’ve pulled together a list of the things we think about when scheduling our clients’ shoots here at WireBuzz.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why coming up with a schedule for your shoot day is important
- How to set a realistic schedule to get all of the shots you need during your day
- What to consider while you’re creating the agenda
Lastly, if you want to make sure you’re fully prepared for your next video production, download this free Pre-Production Checklist!
Latest posts by Kristopher Juniel (see all)
- 5 Tips For Providing Creative Feedback To Your Video Team - November 16, 2016
- How To Plan a Successful Video Shoot - August 31, 2016