From motivating keynotes to best-selling books, Dan Lier is one of the leading experts at helping people realize their full potential.
Dan has spoken all over the world, training and inspiring hundreds of thousands on how to master the art of sales. But, he also understands that crushing your quota isn’t just about prospect calls and clever pitches.
Sales is more than just a numbers game. It’s a mental game, too. The greatest salespeople in the world aren’t always the most talented, but they find an edge by mastering sales psychology.
And most importantly, they believe in themselves as much as their product or service.
I had the chance to connect with Dan while I was on vacation in Hermosa Beach, and as you’ll hear in our interview, his passion for encouraging and inspiring others to believe in themselves is contagious.
Tune in as Dan reveals the secrets to sales performance, and what it really takes to crush your quota!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The 3 things you must believe in to be a great salesperson
- Why a contagious attitude separates you from the competition more often than you think
- How to find balance and consistency in how you handle your day-to-day
- Why psychology trumps skill or talent in sales
- The power of believing in what you’re offering or selling
- Why an undisturbed prospect will never buy
- The most effective formula for empathizing with pain points in script writing
- Dan’s framework for delivering an unforgettable presentation (C-A-M-R-I)
- The importance of getting your “reps” in to create habits and master the art of selling
- How to replicate Dan’s use of video and content creation
Links & Resources
- Dan Lier’s Sales Mastery & Peak Performance Course
- Follow Dan on Twitter & Facebook
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Tweet me @TheToddHartley if you’re a new follower and want to receive a personalized video from yours truly
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How to Use Video to Set Up Your First Client Meeting (Ep. 136) - January 17, 2018
- How to Use Video in B2B Marketing (Ep. 135) - January 15, 2018
- When To Be Creative vs. When To Execute (Ep. 134) - January 11, 2018