Posted by Stronz Vanderploeg | October 5, 2016
Without a content strategy, all the hard work you put into creating videos can amount to nothing.
And with video in particular, you’re investing more resources into that content, which makes it even more important that you have a thoughtful strategy for how that video will achieve your goals and generate ROI.
Now, you might be wondering… what exactly does a content strategy look like?
Luckily for you, I’ll show you how to get started with a great strategy for your content in this video. Check it out!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why every piece of content you create should be a part of a strategy
- What questions to ask when you’re trying to come up with a good content strategy
Want help getting started? Download this free Topic Selection Worksheet
One of the most important aspects of your video strategy is choosing the right topics to begin with. In this free worksheet, you’ll discover how we help clients choose topics that have a high business impact and long-term usability in your content strategy.
Latest posts by Stronz Vanderploeg (see all)
- 5 Video Production Options For Any Budget - November 14, 2016
- How to Succeed with Video Marketing - November 7, 2016
- 5 Tips To Improve Audience Retention On Your Videos - November 2, 2016