Picture this, you’ve got tons of people clicking on your Google and YouTube ads, but for some reason your conversions are terrible.
For whatever reason, people are interested enough in your product or service to click your ad, but not quite ready to commit. How do you get those people back and continue to communicate your message to them?
If you could ensure that your branding and message stayed in front of your target audience long after they clicked on one of your ads or visited your site, would you?
What if I said that doing so would provide you with substantial ROI and do wonders for your conversion rates?
This is essentially what remarketing on Google and YouTube can do when implemented properly – improve your ROI, give you a broader scope and do it with efficient pricing. But you’ve got to understand how it works.
In this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, we’ll talk about the latest developments with Google and YouTube remarketing and how you can use it to take your digital ads from nominally effective to massively effective.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why I start every podcast episode the same way.
- Why Google will resume accepting ads from addiction treatment centers, and why it matters.
- New developments about the YouTube shooter Nasim Aghdam.
- How Google explains the benefits of remarketing.
- Five ways to remarket with Google AdWords.
- How to link your YouTube and your AdWords account.
- How to create video remarketing lists in your AdWords account.
- Four benefits to remarketing to your YouTube viewers.
- How TrueView for reach drives awareness and indicates buying intent.
- How Outstream Video Ads are a fundamental change from TrueView or other instream ads.
- The game-changing updates Google is planning for GMail.
Links & Resources
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How Sales Team Use Video To Crush More Deals (Ep. 209) - July 18, 2019
- How sales teams need to be using video (Ep. 208) - July 11, 2019
- How To Attract Your Perfect Customer (Ep. 207) - July 2, 2019