So…you’ve finally made some videos for your business.
You spent a lot time working on pre-production: you identified profitable video topics, wrote great scripts to refine your messaging, and nailed it on the shoot day. You even hired a production crew to make sure the quality of the video is on-point.
Now, they’re all edited and you’re ready to grow your online presence, attracting leads like never before.
But there’s just one problem…you’re not sure what to do next.
Sure, you’re going to put the videos on your website. But if that’s the only place you share them, then their exposure will be limited by your website traffic.
Unless your website is already getting a ton of traffic, you need to think bigger. Because your videos will only achieve your goals if your target customers actually see them.
And if you’ve only made a few videos, you can’t expect them to blow up and boost your brand’s exposure overnight. If you’re really trying to see growth, you need to share videos regularly, all across the web.
It may sound intimidating at first, but it’s easy to systematize and, once you do, you’ll really start to reap the rewards of video.
In this episode, I’ll share some of the best places to upload your video to increase your exposure, and how to use video content regularly to grow your online presence.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Where to upload videos online to improve their visibility
- Why you need quality and quantity to see real online success
- How to use video online to grow your business
Latest posts by Stronz Vanderploeg (see all)
- 5 Video Production Options For Any Budget - November 14, 2016
- How to Succeed with Video Marketing - November 7, 2016
- 5 Tips To Improve Audience Retention On Your Videos - November 2, 2016