If you’re passionate, outgoing and are eager to learn more about how video content is an effective sales and marketing tool, then this role is a great fit for you!
WireBuzz is a video marketing agency located in the Scottsdale Airpark. We specialize in creating and promoting high quality videos that drive measurable marketing and sales results.
As such, our production process begins with working to understand our client’s product and target audience. That’s where you come in.
Once we understand the client’s business, you’ll work with our strategy team to develop and sell a campaign designed to meet their goals.
We’re looking for an entry-level sales person that’s interested in helping businesses learn how they can use video to improve their sales and marketing results.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Learning how video content can help drive results for prospects
- Lead generation: prospecting for new business daily
- Understanding WireBuzz sales process from prospecting to closing sales
- Establish a consistent pipeline of prospects that are interested in video content on a daily basis
- Deliver compelling presentation and showcasing how video can be an effective sales and marketing tool
- Embrace and stay up-to-date on industry news, competition and consumer trends
Skills & Competencies
- 1-2 years of job experience with preference given to candidates with phone or prior selling experience
- Experience/interest in cold calling or emailing businesses for video marketing solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be familiar with and have a passion for digital marketing
- Independently-motivated and a passion for sales
- Open to coaching and on-going education
- Ability to quickly pick up training and video knowledge
Compensation is based on experience.
Benefits include: paid vacation, sick time, holiday pay, health and wellness benefits.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]