If you’re organized, thorough and want to play a key role in our company’s development, then this role is a great fit for you!
WireBuzz is a video marketing agency located in the Scottsdale Airpark. We specialize in creating and promoting high-quality videos that drive measurable marketing and sales results.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the CEO in scheduling & preparing for meetings
- Organizing travel plans
- Tracking personal time off for a staff of 25
- Managing employee relations and staff discipline
- Keeping company records
- Managing staff labor laws
- Leading accounts payable
- Skilled with Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Docs and online calendars
Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills, as you will be working directly with clients
- Independently-Motivated: you’re not just looking for a paycheck, you want to improve your skills and do great work every day
- Teamwork: Comfortable giving/receiving criticism and sharing your ideas.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Must be able to prioritize projects and use time efficiently
- Training will be provided for applicants interested in managing payroll
Compensation is based on experience. After a 90-day probation period, benefits include: paid vacation, sick time, holiday pay, health and wellness benefits.
How to Apply
Submit your resume, cover letter, and three business email writing samples to [email protected]