If you’re a strong writer interested in video marketing, then this role is a great fit for you!
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a persuasive writer interested in learning how to apply their writing skills to both written and video marketing content on behalf of WireBuzz. This will include writing blog posts, building email campaigns, managing social media, and other inbound marketing activities.
The right person is a strong writer who’s interested in learning, teaching, and marketing. You will have the opportunity to learn the skills and processes needed to be successful in this industry, although you will not be micromanaged on your day-to-day tasks. If you prefer having someone tell you what to do, this isn’t the right role for you.
We’re building an A-team of overachievers, so we’re only looking for candidates who care about the quality of their work and want to pursue mastery in their area of expertise.
While this is an entry-level position, it offers several potential career paths based on your skills and interests, including: sales, project management, scriptwriting, and inbound strategy.
Regardless of which path you ultimately choose, the skills and experience you develop as an inbound marketer will serve you well throughout your career.
WireBuzz is a video marketing agency located in the Scottsdale Airpark. We specialize in creating and promoting high-quality videos that drive measurable sales and marketing results.
As such, our production process begins by working to understand our client’s product and target audience. Only then do we begin writing scripts and planning the project.
Until recently, our primary focus has been building successful campaigns for our clients, but now’s the time to take our own sales and marketing to the next level.
That’s where you come in.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting for landing pages, blog posts, and email campaigns (50%)
- Writing video scripts using proven direct-response frameworks and creative concepts (25%)
- Helping to manage our podcast, blog, YouTube, and social media channels (25%)
Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional writing and grammar: your work will be reviewed prior to publication, but we don’t have the time to teach the basics of sentence construction. A short copy editing test will be required as part of the interview process.
- Resourcefulness: you need to take charge of your education and research the topics you’ll be writing about. This role will transform you into a video marketing expert.
- Strategic Thinking: you can discern which writing elements to include in your work to maintain your reader’s attention and persuade them to take action.
- Independently-Motivated: you’re not just looking for a paycheck, you want to improve your skills and do great work every day.
- Teamwork: Comfortable giving/receiving criticism and sharing your ideas.
- Consulting/Teaching: creating content is all about teaching helpful information to your customers. You should enjoy teaching and sharing your knowledge with others.
- Comfortable using WordPress
- Image design skills
- Computer science skills
- Prior inbound marketing experience
Compensation is based on experience. Benefits include: paid vacation, sick time, holiday pay, health and wellness benefits.
How to Apply
Submit your resume, cover letter, and three writing samples to [email protected].