Struggling to come up with new and compelling topic ideas for your content marketing?
Coming up with awesome content ideas on a regular basis is a big challenge marketers face all the time.
It just takes a little creativity and forward-thinking to unlock a treasure trove of novel ideas (that are probably hiding right under your nose).
And we’re gonna show you how to do that …while sipping’ on some Arizona micro-brews :)
Mark Traphagen, Senior Director of Brand Evangelism at Stone Temple Consulting, is our returning guest.
And he’s a master at taking two disparate ideas and weaving them together to create unique content that stands out.
Plus, we’ll discuss the “early adopter advantage” and how you can capitalize on opportunities to build an engaged audience.
So if you’re interested in hearing our best tips and tricks for creating limitless pieces of unique content, then you’re going to love this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How to create remarkable content by putting a unique spin on an existing idea
- How to come up with fresh content ideas using the ‘Questioning Mind’ technique
- How to identify new content opportunities with the ‘Question Antenna’ technique
- Why the ‘early adopter advantage’ is critical for aspiring thought leaders
Links & Resources
- Attention Hacks Webinar: Proven Ways Video Accelerates Your Sales Pipeline
- Stone Temple Consulting
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How to Use Video to Set Up Your First Client Meeting (Ep. 136) - January 17, 2018
- How to Use Video in B2B Marketing (Ep. 135) - January 15, 2018
- When To Be Creative vs. When To Execute (Ep. 134) - January 11, 2018