Generating new leads is great, but if they aren’t converting then what’s the point?
Typically, this happens for one of two reasons: they either don’t see your solution as an urgent priority, or they don’t understand how your product or service solves their most pressing problem. The latter being a marketing communication problem.
The leads you already have may very well be good leads. They just might not have the clarity and confidence to commit to the purchase. The buying journey shouldn’t be a confusing one. It should be as easy as following a FedEx package with a tracking number.
In this week’s episode, you’ll learn how video can help clarify your marketing message so that your customers “get” how your product or service can help them achieve their desired outcomes.
If you’re consistently generating new leads for your business but need help converting them into customers, tune in to this week’s episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why you really don’t need more leads
- How to convert your current leads by creating better clarity
- Why video is the best tool for converting leads into buyers
Links & Resources
- Vidyard Fast Forward 2019
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019