Videos can be such a valuable asset to your business –– so why do so many marketers hide their videos?
You’d be surprised how frequently we find videos concealed behind links, lurking below the fold, or buried under other content on the page.
Your video only does its job when your audience actually knows that it exists!
So if people visiting your website can’t easily access your video, you won’t see the increased engagement or improved search rankings that we’re always talking about.
In this video, I’ll cover 3 video placement best practices that will help you get the most out of your investment.
In this video, you will learn:
- Some of the common mistakes people make when choosing how to display video on their website
- Where to place your video so that it gets the most engagement possible
- How to make your video clickable with a custom thumbnail
- Why you need to consider responsiveness when choosing a video player
Latest posts by Marcus Krieg (see all)
- Case Studies: 5 High – ROI Strategies For Your Next Event - July 19, 2017
- Case Studies: 5 Smart Tactics When Selling to Healthcare Providers - June 8, 2017
- Little Details Take Your Videos From Good To Great - November 25, 2016