A few years ago, vertical videos were laugh-worthy.
Novice video creators would upload a low-quality video from their smart phone, and once it got into the video player, two-thirds of the screen would be taken up by black pillar boxes on either side of the video.
Or worse, the entire video would upload on its side, so you’d have to tilt your head to see it in the correct orientation.
But now, mobile devices and apps are pushing the boundaries of what it means to shoot videos “the right way.”
So, now that each social media platform seems to have its own video preference, we’re left with a big question…
Should you shoot vertical or horizontal?
Find out in this video.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- If vertical video or horizontal is better
- Why the way you shoot your video really depends on what you plan to do with it
Latest posts by Stronz Vanderploeg (see all)
- 5 Video Production Options For Any Budget - November 14, 2016
- How to Succeed with Video Marketing - November 7, 2016
- 5 Tips To Improve Audience Retention On Your Videos - November 2, 2016