Posted by Todd Hartley | February 1, 2016
Let’s be honest.
Launching a video series is hard.
You and your team need to possess a variety of skills — researching, scripting, speaking, videography, editing, and of course, marketing.
Now while many of those skills can (and should) be outsourced to professionals, you still need to find your unique voice and style, as well as make sure you’re creating the right kind of content for your customers.
Thankfully, Mark Traphagen is on the podcast to share what he’s learned about launching a successful video series, called “Here’s Why,” a weekly show about content marketing and SEO.
If you’re at all interested in starting your own video series, you don’t want to miss this fascinating episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
If you like the show, please subscribe on iTunes and leave us an honest rating and review. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The importance of being yourself
- Why video quality is important for your brand
- How long it takes to see results
- and most importantly, how the show has helped Mark and Eric grow their business
Links & Resources
- Mark and Eric’s show: Here’s Why
- Rand Fishkin’s show: Whiteboard Friday
- Free Worksheet: How to Choose Profitable Video Topics
- Find Mark on Twitter: @MarkTraphagen
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Censorship, Bad Data, and the Future of Video in 2017 (ep. 57) - January 10, 2017
- My Video Marketing Resolutions for 2017 (ep. 56) - January 3, 2017
- The Smartest Video Marketing Trends in 2017 - December 28, 2016