Every week, I make it a point to bring you the latest news in video marketing. But rarely do the names of world leaders pop up on our radar.
Well, we received an exciting update from our friends at Vidyard, who were recently visited by Canada’s Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau! Not only did they get to show Prime Minister Trudeau how video is changing B2B marketing, they also had an opportunity to ask him a few questions. You can check out the livestreamed recording below!
To give you a behind-the-scenes look at Trudeau’s visit, I interviewed Vidyard’s Director of Product Marketing, Jeff Gadway. Listen to this episode to learn more about Vidyard’s exciting week, plus the latest news about YouTube, Yahoo, Facebook, and SlingStudio!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why Starbucks baristas aren’t as excited about the Unicorn Frappuccino as customers are
- Why the YouTube app jumped to No. 1 most downloaded app for the first time since 2015
- What Forbes Contributor, John Rampton, has to say about explainer videos
- Facebook wants to pay publishers to create more produced videos
- About SlingStudio hardware and what it means for creators
- How much Yahoo’s CEO, Marissa Mayer, is making off of the sale to Verizon
- What Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has to say about video marketing
- How Vidyard got the attention of Canada’s head of state
Links & Resources
- Read “10 Reasons to Include an Explainer Video to Pitch Your Services,” by John Rampton
- Catch my video Q&A on Vidyard’s blog
- Find out how Salesforce uses video in their content strategy by listening to the audio recording from this interview at Viewtopia
- Want to continue this conversation or share some interesting video marketing news? Send me a video at [email protected] or @TheToddHartley
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Video ROI Mini-Course, and watch some of my outtakes below
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019