Inbound marketing has forever changed the way we do business.
Your customers are savvier and more informed than ever before. They don’t want to speak with your sales team until after they trust you and have researched your product.
The buying process has been fundamentally changed and your business needs to adapt if you want to stay competitive.
To get great insights about inbound marketing and how it intersects with video, give this episode a listen!
And if you like the show, please subscribe on iTunes and leave us an honest rating and review. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How the internet has shifted the balance of power in sales
- What your target customers really need to make a buying decision
- How to build trust with your target customers before asking for the sale
- Why “helpful” is the new “viral”
- The three stages of the buyer’s journey and how to create content for each stage
- How video can speed up your sales process
Links & Resources
- HubSpot’s Sales & Marketing Platform
- Wistia Video Hosting
- More info on HubSpot’s integration with Wistia
- Articles by Dan Tyre
- Follow Dan on Twitter: @DanTyre
- Free Worksheet: How to Choose Profitable Video Topics
WireBuzz’s HubSpot + Video Case Study
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019