There’s a major marketing opportunity available on Instagram if you’re willing to share helpful content and take immediate action.
For the last 3 months, I’ve been telling you about the early adopter advantage of using IGTV and the open window of opportunity for extra marketing exposure.
As a digital marketing futurist that’s been seizing digital marketing windows of opportunity for 20 years, now is the time you should be creating business videos on IGTV.
- In June 2018 (when IGTV launched) Instagram reached 1 billion monthly active users
- People spend 5x longer on Instagram when they’re watching videos
- IGTV allows creators to publish long form videos (10 minutes for standard accounts, 60 minutes for verified accounts)
So if you want to build a loyal and engaged audience on IGTV, then start crankin’ out content because there are more eyeballs watching than videos being posted.
But it won’t be long before the platform is oversaturated with content creators and that window of opportunity will close.
So tune into this episode of Video Marketing Mastery to learn more about the early adopter advantage for IGTV publishers, as well as the latest news in digital marketing!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The difference between posting a video on Instagram vs. IGTV
- Late adopters are still using Netflix to rent DVDs
- How Netflix original movies plan to shift focus to Marvel-like blockbusters
- How this couples failure to conceive relates to businesses who fail at using video
- Why advertisers are spending more on Instagram than Facebook
- Why Facebook created a mobile-first video ad tool for advertisers
- Longer videos vs. shorter videos: which one performs better?
Links & Resources
- Attention Hacks Webinar: Proven Ways Video Accelerates Your Sales Pipeline
- LinkedIn’s New Video Feature: What Marketers Need to Know (Ep. 104)
- How to Use LinkedIn Video Ads (Ep. 147)
- How to Recognize and Capitalize From Developing Market Trends (Ep. 153)
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Fanocracy: Turning Customers Into Raving Fans (Ep. 220) - January 21, 2020
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019