We already know that video is the most compelling content form, but many businesses still struggle with using video in their sales and marketing strategies.
Imagine if there was a tool that made everything easier…
Introducing HubSpot video.
HubSpot Video lets you add interactive forms to your videos, integrate with Zoom for 1on1 video, and sync YouTube data into your HubSpot analytics.
They’ve also partnered with Vidyard, which positions marketers to host and manage video on HubSpot and embed those videos across their website, blogs, and social channels.
Plus, sales teams can use it to create personalized videos with prospects and track analytics inside the HubSpot CRM.
To give you a more complete overview of HubSpot Video, I’ve invited Marcus Andrews to the podcast.
He is the Principal Product Marketing Manager at HubSpot, and he’s going to share how you to use HubSpot Video in conjunction with Vidyard to build powerful video marketing strategies.
(Sidenote: Marcus recorded a free webinar, “The “Videoification” of HubSpot: How to Power a Modern Video Strategy,” which you can watch here).
We also have a private discussion about it inside of our WireBuzz Insider Facebook group, which you can join for free.
So if you want to learn how you can have better video analytics, better video tools for your marketing team, and better 1on1 video solutions for your sales team, tune into this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What is HubSpot video?
- Why you’re missing out on opportunity if you’re only using video in the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey
- How HubSpot Video integrates with Vidyard and why that gives sales teams and marketer teams a major advantage
- How to use video in to enhance your post-sale experience (case study)
Links & Resources
- Webinar: The “Videoification” of HubSpot: How to Power a Modern Video Strategy
- How to Create an Inbound Organization with Dan Tyre (Ep. 140)
- Using Video To Identify & Connect With Prospects (Ep. 37)
- Inbound Marketing and Video: What Marketers Need To Know (Ep. 5)
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019