Getting your sales team aligned with the same pitch can be difficult when they are spread out all over the world.
And it’s frustrating for sales managers or directors to hear that their sales representatives are miscommunicating the value of their product or service, handling objections differently, or going off script.
Maybe you have a national sales conference once a year, or a bi-weekly conference call to help train your team, but what if that isn’t enough?
How do you standardize the training process to ensure that your entire sales team is operating on the same page?
The answer… is use video!
Recently, the WireBuzz team flew out to Fort Lauderdale to help a client with this exact issue. They are launching a new sales initiative and wanted to use video to help educate and train their sales team.
Their end goal is to organize the way their team communicates when they’re selling to prospects, no matter where they are located in the world. So if you want to learn how you can use video to train and align your sales team, then tune in to this episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How a WireBuzz fan created his own video marketing agency using the knowledge from this podcast
- Why it’s important to speak from the heart if you want to build a loyal following
- How to hype up your sales team using fun teasers video before launching a new business initiative
- Why pre-planning is critical when creating a successful video project the first time
- Why it’s critical to overcome sales objections before they come up
- How to use the power of video to train and align your sales team
Links & Resources
- How to overcome adversity with your online marketing campaigns
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019
- Proving Results From Video Marketing (Ep. 212) - August 29, 2019
- The Latest Development of LinkedIn Live Video (Ep. 211) - August 1, 2019