If you want to get married, you can run down to the courthouse and tie the knot with your lover in an hour.
OR you can spend 6 months pre-planning the perfect destination wedding in your favorite tropical paradise.
The point being, not all weddings are created equal.
The same goes for creating a professionally produced video — some are more complex than others and require significantly more time and attention.
In some cases, your video might require multiple interviews, with different people, in different locations. Other videos may call for animation, b-roll and professional voice over.
Some video shoots can be finished in a day, but others need three or more days.
So how do you know what the right timeline is for your video?
The WireBuzz team creates over 1,000 videos a year, so we’ve learned a thing or two about how to make the right video the first time.
When you budget enough time for each stage of the video creation process (pre-production, production, and post-production), then you’ll come away with a video asset that is less expensive and something that your organization can be proud of.
So if you want a clear understanding of how long it will take to make a video, then hit that play button.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How Google is bringing video previews to search results on phones
- Why Google is paying Apple $3 billion
- How a man spent 37 years transforming a desert into a flourishing forest, and how it relates to your business
- How my LinkedIn profile views are up 67% over the last month, and how you can get similar results
- What happens to your Facebook account when you die
- Why Dunkin’ Donuts might be changing their name to align with their new business goals
- How Major League Baseball executed a fantastic marketing campaign
- How long it takes to make a video
Links & Resources
- Todd crushing the golf ball
- The good, fast, cheap diagram
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Tweet me @TheToddHartley if you’re a new follower and want to receive a personalized video from yours truly
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- How An Owned Audience Can Transform Your Business (Ep. 193) - March 19, 2019
- Reviewing Vidyard’s 2019 State of Video in Business (Ep. 192) - March 12, 2019
- How to Choose Profitable Video Topics for Your Business (Ep. 191) - March 5, 2019