Plenty of marketers think having a LinkedIn presence is enough. They’re wrong.
Earlier this year, LinkedIn added a new feature that let publishers upload native video content, and more importantly, see into the analytics — like who’s watching and what company they work for.
And now, the professional network has announced their push into selling video ads.
Better late than never, right?
This is a huge opportunity for early adopters to amplify their content on a platform that hasn’t been saturated by advertisers…yet.
And if you’re not using these features — and using them in a way to maximize attention and engagement — then you’re leaving all that highly engaged potential LinkedIn traffic you could be generating out in the cold.
Not to worry — we’re here to guide you in the right direction, share which type of content gets 20x more shares on LinkedIn, plus update you on the latest news that matters in this episode of Video Marketing Mastery.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The type of content that gets 20x more shares on LinkedIn
- Why Tech evangelist Robert Scoble has resigned as partner of the VR/AR startup Transformation Group
- How Snapchat vastly overestimated demand for its newest product
- When you can expect to upload 4k video on Facebook
- Why publishers are freaking out about Facebook’s News Feed test
- How to innovate new ideas by ‘thinking ridiculously’
- How Google is plugging some handy new add-ons directly into Gmail
- Why Twitter says it will make all its ads public
- Why Facebook is trialing a resume feature that will compete with LinkedIn
- How you can order food without leaving Facebook
- LinkedIn’s push into selling video advertising
Links & Resources
- Austin Vicker’s State of Illusion trailer
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Irrefutable Marketing Laws of the 2020s (Ep. 219) - December 20, 2019
- How To Overcome Adversity When It Comes Looking for You (Ep. 218) - December 11, 2019
- What Separates Top Performing Salespeople From Average Salespeople? (Ep. 217) - December 4, 2019