What separates a “good” video from “great” one?
A rockstar video team does a lot more than work a camera or set up lights. They notice the small things like a distracting doorknob in the background, a colorful painting that overwhelms the scene, or the talent’s flyaway hair that needs to be tamed.
But they can’t do everything. The talent needs to come prepared too. And one of the simplest things we see people overlook is their wardrobe.
Of course, you’ll want to look good in front of the camera and you might even want to show off your personal style. But there are some rules to keep in mind when you’re going to be on video.
If you’re not sure what to wear on your shoot day, I’ve shared some wardrobe tips that’ll have you looking your best on video!
Free Bonus: Discover how to protect your video investment from costly mistakes and errors during pre-production, with this free checklist. Click here for instant access!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- What colors look best on video
- What types of patterns to avoid
- How to accessorize for your shoot-day
Latest posts by Annette Mattern (see all)
- How to Dress for a Video Shoot - November 21, 2016
- A Simple Tip To Get More Viewers For Your Facebook Videos - October 10, 2016
- How To Conduct a Professional Video Interview - August 29, 2016