Unfortunately, we can’t do everything ourselves. That’s why we rely on our team to bounce ideas off one another, and take charge of different responsibilities.
This is especially true in video marketing.
When you’re trying to convey a message in video, you have to rely heavily on your creative team to bring your vision to life.
But without helpful, concise feedback from you, your production team will struggle to give you what you’re looking for. As imaginative as they might be, your creative team can’t read your mind, so it’s up to you to communicate your ideas clearly.
That’s why we’ve come up with some tips for those of us that aren’t visual thinkers.
Give this video a watch to make sure you’re providing helpful creative feedback, so your next video project runs smoothly!
Free Bonus: Speed up your workflow and create better videos by learning how to give great feedback to your video crew. Download our free checklist to discover how!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why providing helpful creative feedback is important to the overall outcome of your video
- How to effectively communicate your ideas to your creative team
- What to look for when making revisions to a video
Latest posts by Kristopher Juniel (see all)
- 5 Tips For Providing Creative Feedback To Your Video Team - November 16, 2016
- How To Plan a Successful Video Shoot - August 31, 2016