Not every industry is glamorous — we know.
If you’re in accounting, law, tax, or insurance, you might think that no one is interested in what you have to say.
But the truth is, your target customers need you. Even in a boring industry, people are looking for tips, hacks, and information that can help them do achieve their goals and get better results.
So how do you create compelling videos in a boring niche?
Here’s a clue: create videos that are helpful to your potential buyers.
In this episode, Marcus will show you how to make great video content for your business, even if it’s not a sexy topic. Take a look to find out how turning “boring” into helpful will delight your customers, even before they walk through your door.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why your industry isn’t as boring as you think
- How to use targeted videos to attract the right customers at the right time
- How to discover what your audience is looking for, so that you can make relevant, helpful content for future prospects
- Why making interesting videos in a dry industry will give you an edge over your competition
Links & Resources
- Download our free worksheet: How to Choose Profitable Video Topics
- Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to catch our most recent videos
- Never miss a video or podcast when you sign up for our email newsletter. We’ll keep you updated on the latest in video marketing!
Latest posts by Marcus Krieg (see all)
- Case Studies: 5 Smart Tactics When Selling to Healthcare Providers - June 8, 2017
- Little Details Take Your Videos From Good To Great - November 25, 2016
- How to Build & Manage an Exceptional Video Team - November 17, 2016