Before Netflix there was Blockbuster. Remember them? They went out of business because they didn’t adjust to the online world.
Netflix, on the other hand, adapted when the movie rental industry began transitioning to online services and streaming, cementing themselves as the dominant player in their field.
So what can brands learn from Netflix’s success?
In this week’s episode I sit down with Marcus Krieg, President of WireBuzz. Together, we dive deep into some megatrends that will help you create binge worthy buying experiences for your customers.
Plus, we’ll discuss how Netflix has been able to consistently satisfy their customer’s needs, and how you can apply these marketing lessons in your business.
So if you want to know what these megatrends are and how you can take advantage of them to grow your business, tune in to this episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- 3 trends to get your audience binging your content
- Why 82% of people don’t want to talk to a sales person until they’re ready to buy.
- What Netflix is doing to retain its viewers (and how to apply it to your brand)
- The easiest way to hold people’s attention for higher conversions
- The BIGGEST mistake product marketers are making that are killing sales
Links & Resources
- Join the WireBuzz Insider Facebook Group here
- Gain access to our free Video ROI mini-course by signing up here
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
- See what a @WireBuzz production looks like by following our crew across the country on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019