If you still think of your marketing strategy as “BtoB” or “BtoC,” you might want to re-evaluate. Instead, think about your customers, prospects, and audience as people, and establish a human-to-human connection.
No matter what kind of industry you’re in, people all want the same thing from the businesses they interact with — they want to establish a personal connection with your brand, even when that engagement occurs exclusively online.
And video is the most effective way to do it.
Last week, I got on Facebook Live to explain why, but if you missed it, you’re in luck! We’ve recorded the whole thing so that our podcast listeners can get the same great content.
Below, you’ll find the footage of our full Facebook Live event. But if you don’t have the time to watch the whole thing, you can listen to the podcast, and then refer back to the video if you want to check out some of the visuals I reference!
Free Bonus: Discover how to create videos that generate ROI with this free, 5-part video course. Click here for instant access!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why video has always gotten the best results
- What Google and Facebook know about your target customers
- The distinction between television and online video
- How to guarantee video ROI
- The difference between videographers and video marketers
- How to use video to become a trusted source in your industry
- Why you don’t want to use a slider at the top of your website
- Your most valuable asset on mobile
- How to prioritize video content creation
- Why you don’t want to cut corners on your videos
- Where to place videos on your website
Links & Resources
- Want to see our content series in action? Sign up for our FREE Video ROI Mini-Course
- Learn more about homepage sliders and what website conversion experts have to say about them
- Discover how to choose profitable video topics for your business with our Topic Selection Worksheet
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- Discover How to Maximize Your Prospects Attention Span (Ep. 215) - October 8, 2019
- Why “More Leads” Might Not Be The Answer (Ep. 214) - September 20, 2019
- Show & Tell: The Power of Visual Sales & Marketing Assets (Ep. 213) - September 6, 2019