Posted by Todd Hartley | January 27, 2016
Ready to take your business to the next level? You’re in luck!
In this episode of Video Marketing Mastery, I explain why video gets the best sales and marketing results and how it fits into your overall business strategy.
You don’t want to miss this important episode of Video Marketing Mastery!
If you like the show, please subscribe on iTunes and leave us an honest rating and review. You’d really be helping me out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The psychology behind why video is more effective than text
- Why video ranks so highly in Google
- The best places to add video into your marketing strategy
- and how to convince your boss to invest in video marketing
Links & Resources
- Why Video is the Most Persuasive Content Form of Content
- Psychology Today — Video vs Text: The Brain Perspective
- Audiobook: How to Convince Your Boss To Invest In Video
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.
Latest posts by Todd Hartley (see all)
- What Fake News Means for Google and Facebook (Ep. 52) - December 6, 2016
- Viewtopia 2016: How Salesforce Uses Video in their Content Strategy (Ep. 51) - November 29, 2016
- Is Video Better at Driving Traffic or Closing Sales? (Ep. 50) - November 22, 2016