Posted by Stronz Vanderploeg | August 10, 2016
Here’s a question we get all the time:
How much do videos cost?
Honestly, we don’t really have an easy answer. The cost of a video production depends on what type of video you want to make, and how you plan to make it.
Not every production requires a crew, actors, editors, and animators, or professional gear. Conversely, not every business should make videos on their iPhones or edit them on free apps.
But regardless of your budget, there are some things you need to consider before you start filming if you want to keep your costs to a minimum.
In this episode, I’ll show you what you need to know to get a clear idea of what your next custom video will cost.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Why there is no blanket cost for making custom videos
- What you need to consider when trying to determine the cost of a video
- Why strategy and pre-production are important, no matter what your budget is
Links & Resources
- To prepare for your next video production, download our Free Pre-Production Checklist
- To learn more about Pre-Production, see Video Marketing Mastery episodes 11 and 22
Latest posts by Stronz Vanderploeg (see all)
- 9 Tips for Improving Your Facebook Live Videos - October 19, 2016
- What Marketers Need To Know About Vertical Videos - October 17, 2016
- Facebook Live: Why Marketers Need To Start Using It - October 12, 2016