Conducting a video interview isn’t always easy.
Like most skills, it takes practice to master.
But the good news is that anyone can do it if you follow a few simple rules.
First, you need to realize as an interviewer that it’s your job to make your interview subject as comfortable as possible. Only then will they open up and perform well for you on camera.
You’ll also need to do some prep-work and use interview techniques to encourage your subject to deliver the kind of thorough and authentic lines that make for a compelling video.
To ensure your next video interview runs flawlessly, I’ve compiled some tips that I’ve developed from my own experience running professional interviews.
Take a look!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to make someone comfortable during an interview
- What you need to do before the interview
- The best way to get your interviewee to open up to you on camera
Latest posts by Annette Mattern (see all)
- A Simple Tip To Get More Viewers For Your Facebook Videos - October 10, 2016
- How To Conduct a Professional Video Interview - August 29, 2016
- 3 Tips for Making Powerful Videos In a Foreign Language - August 8, 2016