WireBuzz is a video marketing agency located in the Scottsdale Airpark. We specialize in creating and promoting high-quality videos that drive measurable marketing and sales results.
As such, our production process begins with working to understand our client’s product and target audience. Once we’ve created the right content, our next step is helping clients get the most out of their investment by promoting that content to their target audience online.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a social media expert with a passion for learning and teaching.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Content Management on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, WordPress and YouTube
- Continuously identifying and improving social media/marketing strategy that will lead to results
- Developing and executing the ongoing Editorial Calendar, Social Media Posts & Blog Posts
- Identifying opportunities to add to the campaign
- Developing brand awareness and reputation building
- Content promotion by strategically executing ad budget
- Staying up-to-date on relevant news pertaining to campaign
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and optimizing content, blog and videos
- Reporting and presenting monthly metrics data
Skills & Competencies
- A working knowledge of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Comfortable using WordPress
- A good listener and a quick problem solver
- Exceptional direct-response copywriting for social media platforms
- Excellent verbal communication skills, as you will be working directly with clients
- Strategic Thinking: you can discern which copy elements to include in your work and can articulate to clients how they contribute to or detract from the finished product
- Independently-Motivated: you’re not just looking for a paycheck, you want to improve your skills and do great work every day
- Teamwork: Comfortable giving/receiving criticism and sharing your ideas.
- Prior marketing agency experience
- Familiarity with how video impacts marketing
What To Expect
The right person is a social media and marketing expert who is willing to educate, but also willing to learn. You will report directly to the Director of Strategy & Marketing and Campaign Supervisor, who will guide you through the processes needed to be successful.
You will be strategically planning, creating and executing social media strategy for clients’ campaigns. It’s important to focus on clients’ goals and problem solve any concerns in a timely fashion. Analyzing data and responding to what the social media metrics is indicating is a must.
You will be primarily working on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, WordPress and YouTube.
Compensation is based on experience.
Benefits include: paid vacation, sick time, holiday pay, health and wellness benefits.
How to Apply
Submit your resume, cover letter, and social media samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.