If you’re a full-stack marketing specialist with a passion for learning and teaching, then this role is a great fit for you!
WireBuzz is a video marketing agency located in the Scottsdale Airpark. We specialize in creating and promoting high-quality videos that drive measurable marketing and sales results.
As such, our production process begins with working to understand our client’s product and target audience. Only then do we begin writing and planning the project.
In the past, we’ve grown our business on the basis of referrals, client retention, and outbound sales, but now we’re looking to invest in building our own inbound marketing funnel. That’s where you come in.
What We’re Looking For
The right person is passionate about marketing and has an “I can do it” attitude. You aren’t interested in “good enough,” because you know that’s the enemy of greatness.
You want to do things right the first time and will work strategically to ensure you have a smart plan before investing your time in a particular activity.
In addition to your work on WireBuzz’s marketing, you will be the marketing specialist responsible for consulting our project managers and sales team on the more challenging issues faced by our clients.
We’ve discovered that it can be difficult to study all the ins-and-outs of our client’s businesses and develop deep marketing expertise at the same time. So a big part of your role will be to provide the expert-level marketing knowledge when called upon, so the rest of our team can focus on their own areas of specialty.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting for landing pages, blog posts and email campaigns (40%)
- Writing video scripts using proven direct-response frameworks and creative concepts (25%)
- Assisting our project managers and sales team in developing smart, strategic strategies and recommendations for both new and existing clients (25%)
- Staying current on the latest marketing trends and constantly increasing your knowledge and understanding of the industry, so you can perform and advise clients at a world-class level (10%)
Skills & Competencies
- A big-picture understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and how the different tactics (content marketing, paid ads, social media, SEO, etc.) contribute to a successful marketing strategy
- A passion for learning and staying current in the industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills, as you will occasionally work directly with clients
- Strategic Thinking: you understand how to develop efficient, custom-tailored marketing strategies that will generate ROI
- Independently-Motivated: you’re not just looking for a paycheck, you want to improve your skills and do great work every day
- Teamwork: Comfortable giving/receiving criticism and sharing your ideas.
- Experience using HubSpot
- Comfortable using WordPress
- Prior marketing agency experience
- A working knowledge of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Familiarity with how video impacts marketing
Compensation is based on experience. Benefits include: paid vacation, sick time, holiday pay, health and wellness benefits.
How to Apply
Submit your resume, cover letter, and three writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.