Posted by Stronz Vanderploeg | October 12, 2016
In today’s digital marketing landscape, it’s hard to stand out from the crowd. Everyone is trying to capture attention, but it’s easy to get buried in your followers’ news feed, especially on Facebook.
Fortunately, there’s a unique window of opportunity to gain a competitive advantage and get huge exposure for your brand, right at the top of ALL your follower’s feeds.
We don’t know how long it will last, but right now Facebook is promoting their live video functionality. In order to help it catch on, they’re putting your live events at the top of your followers’ News Feed and are even sending them notifications to increase engagement!
Make sure you understand the benefits of using Facebook Live in this episode!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to use Facebook Live to gain a competitive advantage
- How to repurpose and promote your live stream, even after the event is over
Latest posts by Stronz Vanderploeg (see all)
- 9 Tips for Improving Your Facebook Live Videos - October 19, 2016
- What Marketers Need To Know About Vertical Videos - October 17, 2016
- Facebook Live: Why Marketers Need To Start Using It - October 12, 2016