We’ve been talking about the benefits of Facebook Live video for months. By now, you know that livestreaming is a great way to reach your audience and stand out from the crowd.
But you may have noticed one big limitation: Facebook live only works on mobile.
So if you want to share high-quality footage, mobile video immediately sounds like a red flag.
While the cameras on our mobile devices are continually improving, they’re still no match for a dedicated video camera. And let’s be honest, no one’s bothered to improve the quality of your phone’s mic for years.
Sure, there are ways to work around using your smartphone altogether, but it get’s really complicated when you try to use anything else for Facebook Live.
So how do you make the most of what you have to work with?
The good news is, you’re not entirely limited to the quality of your phone’s camera lens and microphone; there are many new tools you can use to make the most out of your next Live event.
So, instead of working against Facebook, watch this video to learn how you can improve your next livestream!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to use a few inexpensive tools that will greatly improve the quality of your smartphone’s video
- The best smartphone setup for live video
- How to make your Facebook Live event more engaging for your audience
Latest posts by Stronz Vanderploeg (see all)
- 9 Tips for Improving Your Facebook Live Videos - October 19, 2016
- What Marketers Need To Know About Vertical Videos - October 17, 2016
- Facebook Live: Why Marketers Need To Start Using It - October 12, 2016